Nicole Bach - custom suiting for women
Suiting for women, made in Canada and custom fit - nicole | BACH
The Femme Clothier

Payments

 

PAYMENTS

 

Upon placing an order we require a 75% non-refundable deposit. The remaining 25% will be collected before final delivery.

We accept all major credit cards as our primary method of payment. We do not accept cash, debit or cheque. If you require a different method of payment please contact us and we will make every effort to accommodate your request.

 
 
payment.png